Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 7-Leadership

People often want leadership, but I often wonder why. Is it the money, is it because you want to tell people what to do, or is it the fame that comes with the role.  Me I often think of leadership as an opportunity to change, do things better or simply to offer my services.  Yep I have only held a real paying leadership role once in my 30s.  I give of my best time and talents for free.  I volunteer a lot and they usually get the best out of me. Why I don't know, I'm just a giver, I don't expect anything in return and I just give.  So my happy today is I thank God for giving me an open heart, for giving me talents that I can share with the world for free.  My next role is Chairmen of Awards, this role will last till about next year in April. It will be fun and exciting, but also tough and it will take a lot of my time. I am looking forward to the new challenge and can't wait to share my gifts with others.   

No comments:

Post a Comment